We operated 'Airport Customer Service Quality Management' course 10~19 May in Incheon Airport Aviation Academy.
There were 13 trainee from 13 countries.
The purpose of this course will deliver practical methodology and know-hows to manage airport customer service quality to provide participants with relevant information to help them in establishing airport service management system which is essential to have competency for the development of the aviation industry in their countries.
Participants learned as below
• Airport Customer Service Standards Management
• Field Inspection Management for SLA(Service Level Agreement)
• VOC(Voice of Customer) Management
• Customer Satisfaction Survey Management
• Airport Community Alignment Management